The power of automation
If we’ve learned one thing from the lockdowns, it’s how to work remotely. But what did we actually learn? And how can you not only protect your business but also work way more efficiently by using these insights?
- 17.00 – 17.15: Welcome.
- 17.15 – 18.00: Presentation: The power of automation
- 18.00 – 18.30: Workshop: Automation Power for your company
- 18.30 – 18.45: Presentations workshop
- 18.45: Networking
The previous 2 years gave a lot of companies the biggest tech challenges they’ve ever faced. As an IT Partner for a lot of companies we compiled those challenges and extracted the biggest lessons from them. The result is a roadmap that gives your company simple and achievable IT goals. Not only to make your business more future-proof, but also more agile and efficient.
The learning points
By attending the GeniusTalk we want you to leave with the following insights or lessons learned:
- What are the IT pain points in my organization?
- How can I optimize my most precious workflows?
- How can I protect that data?
- What will the workflows look like (broad picture)?
The most delicious Italian recipes have been around for hundreds of years, carefully passed down by proud ‘mammas’ to the next generation. This next-generation stirs the pans at Pazzi, following the secret recipes of their mothers and using only ingredients imported from Italy. That means heavenly antipasti to share together and wood-oven pizzas with only Italian ingredients, just like you eat them on the streets of Italy. With unique dough composition and topped only with the highest quality Italian delicacies.